The Werry Workforce Whāraurau Choice and Partnership (CAPA) project team are pleased to bring you the CAPA Newsletter.
This quarterly newsletter aims to keep you and your teams up to date with CAPA developments relating specifically to your services...
- coming soon...
- 2019 Summer Newsletter (December)
- 2019 Winter Newsletter (September)
- 2019 Autumn Newsletter
- 2019 Summer Newsletter
The CAPA International Network is for members only.
Please contact Bronwyn Dunnachie for information [email protected]
- Flyer and presenter information
- Welcome to the 2019 National CAPA Forum - Stacey Porter, Werry Workforce Whāraurau
- National ICAMHS Update - Stocktake Results & Discussion - Julliet Bir, Werry Workforce Whāraurau
- CAPA in the Rural Environment: an International Perspective from Alice Springs - Carly Halkett, Central Australia Health Service
- CAPA in Tai Tokerau, Northland: A New Zealand Perspective - Tonia Rielly & Anneke Bylsma, Northland DHB
- Improving Service Quality using the Choice and Partnership Approach - Janice Bowers & Elisabeth Turner, Whanganui DHB
- Real Skills Plus ICAMHS Competency Framework for CAPA Services - Bronwyn Pagey, Werry Workforce Whāraurau
- Launch of New Resources and CAPA within the Primary Health Sector – a presentation of service journeys
- Flyer & Agenda
- Colin Hamlin - Ministry of Health Video update
- Health Quality and Safety Commission Quality Improvements - Jane Cullen (Video) and Slides
- The NSW Experience of CAPA Implementation - Megan Chiu and Tania Waitokia (Video) and Slides
- Integration of Cultural Considerations Across CAPA: Moana Loa - Mercy Brown, Flo Esera & Sapina Petelo
- Integration of Cultural Considerations Across CAPA: Te Ara a Wairoa a Tane - Maire Ransfield and Slides
- New Zealand CAPA Care Bundles; The 6th Helpful Habit - Fiona Anderson and Slides
- New Zealand CAPA Care Bundles - Karin Stam
- CHOICE Education and Training
- International Perspectives and Looking After Staff
- A MASTERCLASS in the Choice and Partnership Approach
- Flyer and Agenda
- Choice and Partnership Approach E-Survey Results
- CAPA Forum Group Activity
- Let it Go. Ross MacKay
- Flyer and Agenda