Welcome to our second Foundations in ICAMH: Infant, Child, Youth and Whānau Mental Health newsletter.
The aim of this newsletter is to keep you, the trainers, connected and up-to-date with new resources as they come to hand.
In this newsletter you will find the following:
- Cultural Review Hui
- Train the Trainers
- Foundations Resources and Ongoing Developments
- Resource Recommendations
- Attachment Seminar (Dr Beth Troutman)
- Resource for Attachment / First 3 Months / Look at You (Counties Manukau)
- ACES (videos)
- Teenage Brain Development (Dan Siegel)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (Matua Raki)
- Real Skills Plus ICAMH/AOD Competency Framework
- Upcoming Events
Click here to read the Foundations in ICAMH newsletter
[NOTE: This newsletter was distributed prior to the COVID-19 nationwide lockdown]