Kia ora koutou. Greetings to you all.
I trust you have all managed to enjoy the amazing summer we have had. I hope you have also had time with those you love the most, and those who restore you. Already some coolness is creeping in to the mornings and evenings, but hopefully we can keep going with the lifestyle and self-care habits we all start the year off with.
2019 is a year of great opportunity for the Infant, Child and Adolescent Mental Health and AoD sector. At the end of last year we had the much anticipated release of He Ara Oranga the Report of the Government Inquiry into Mental Health and Addiction and the Child Poverty legislation has passed into law... Read more...
Links to latest Reports focusing on the Mental Health & Addiction Inquiry.
- Leading sustainable change – Mental Health Symposium 27/03/19
- Sector Leaders’ Day 28/03/19
- Youth Consumer Advisor (YCA) Forum, date to be confirmed
- Foundations in ICAMH Training Day
- Poster: Youth Consumers
- Video Series: Clinicians, medication and therapy
- Links Opt–CEP: Mental health treatment resources and youth-aimed resources
- Fact sheets: Evidence Based Intervention
- Video presentations: Youth Forensic Forum 2018