Please join us for the first Sector Leaders’ Day for 2021
Keeping in mind the uncertainty of scheduling ‘in person’ events with potential COVID-19 restrictions as well as being mindful of your travel budgets, the Sector Leaders’ Organising Group decided to set the first Sector Leaders’ Day for 2021 online:
26 Poutū te rangi | March, from 10:00 to 12:30.
The agenda for the meeting includes:
- Ministry of Health’s Principal Advisor - Child, Youth and Family
- Youth Consumer Advisors
- Werry Workforce Whāraurau workplan
- Growing the youth mental health workforce
- Workforce Stocktake
Save the dates for Sector Leaders' Days 2021:
Please put these Sector Leaders’ Day dates in your calendar by clicking on the icons.
We hope to meet in person in Wellington later in the year - see the dates below to register and book in your travel requests.
- SLD1-2021 Online: Friday 26 March, 10am - 12pm
- SLD2-2021 In-person, in Wellington: Friday 23 July 2021
- SLD3-2021 In-person, in Wellington: Friday 3 December 2021
SLD Organising Group - Callout for new members
The Sector Leaders' Day Organising Group is seeking new members. The group is responsible for setting the agenda for the Sector Leaders’ Days and meets for an hour at a time, 3-4 times between Sector Leaders’ Days.
We invite nominations for Māori and Pasifika members (NGO, PHO, DHB) and for another DHB member.
The current SLD Organising Group includes:
- Angela Hann, Youth Consumer Advisor, Counties Manukau
- Deb Fraser-Komene, Kaitiaki/Director, Whakaata Tohu Tohu/ Mirror Services
- Jenny Boyle, General Manager, ODYSSEY
- John Zonnevylle, Principal Advisor, Ministry of Health
- Karin Isherwood, Senior Advisor, Werry Workforce Whāraurau
- Sue Dashfield, Director, Werry Workforce Whāraurau
- Tafadzwa Mavhunga, Manager CAFS, Hawkes Bay DHB
- Tania Wilson, General Manager, ProCare Fresh Minds
Contact Karin Isherwood if you would like more information or to nominate yourself or someone else.