Thursday 11 March 2021
9:00am - 12:15pm
Facilitator: Jamila Reid
A consultation day provides group leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery.
The training workshop is facilitated by a mentor and involves group leaders bringing a short recorded segment of their work for peer review. Consultation days are important for those group leaders who are working towards accreditation and they are beneficial for on-going development for both accredited group leaders and those not yet accredited. Please note, attendance at a minimum of one consultation day is a requirement for accreditation.
This event will be for 8 accredited group leaders and only two to three attendees will need to share a video.
All potential attendees must first be approved by the Ministry of Education before they can be accepted onto the session.
For queries about this event please contact:
Use of Personal Information
- Event planning:
- working with funders (MOE & MOH) to prioritise attendee places;
- associated administration (for instance with hospitality, which may include providing third party venue providers with details of your dietary, mobility and other needs)
- Analysis of attendee statistics and experience for evaluation purposes
- Future workforce planning with MOE
- Reporting anonymised, grouped information to MOE for Incredible Years work programme monitoring.
- Future contact. Werry Workforce Whāraurau includes each attendee’s name, affiliation, and contact details in a database to enable future communication for the purposes of sending you information about our other events and services or those of our third-party partners, including via email and other electronic messaging. You have the right to unsubscribe from those communications. Please email [email protected] if you do not want your name included in our Incredible Years database
- Registration of attendees on the IY Seattle Head Office main database. IY Seattle Head Office use their information in accordance with their own privacy policies, available at http://www.incredibleyears.com/privacy-policy/.