This training consists of 5 compulsory online sessions:
9:00am - 12:15pm
12, 17, 19, 24 and 26 February 2021
Facilitated by Carolyn Webster-Stratton and Jamila Reid
The training course will be facilitated by the IY team in Seattle and will be held online due to current travel restrictions. They will be sending out a Zoom link to use for each session, and they will also send you links to some pre-study material.
The Seattle team is trying to make this workshop as similar as possible to their collaborative and interactive in-person workshops. Here are some guidelines to help make that happen.
- For this on-line training we expect active group participation and experiential learning. This means participants must be free from other distractions and work during the training.
- Please arrange to participate using a computer, not a phone, in a private room.
- Participants must have their cameras turned on, with faces showing and audio enabled.
- Please add your name to your Zoom profile so that the trainer can take attendance, and everyone can use your name during discussions.
- We can only give certificates to those who attend and participate in all sessions.
For enquiries about this event, please contact Liz Barker [email protected]
Use of Personal Information
- Event planning:
- working with funders (MOE & MOH) to prioritise attendee places;
- associated administration (for instance with hospitality, which may include providing third party venue providers with details of your dietary, mobility and other needs)
- Analysis of attendee statistics and experience for evaluation purposes
- Future workforce planning with MOE
- Reporting anonymised, grouped information to MOE for Incredible Years work programme monitoring.
- Future contact. Werry Workforce Whāraurau includes each attendee’s name, affiliation, and contact details in a database to enable future communication for the purposes of sending you information about our other events and services or those of our third-party partners, including via email and other electronic messaging. You have the right to unsubscribe from those communications. Please email [email protected] if you do not want your name included in our Incredible Years database
- Registration of attendees on the IY Seattle Head Office main database. IY Seattle Head Office use their information in accordance with their own privacy policies, available at http://www.incredibleyears.com/privacy-policy/.