This training consists of 5 compulsory online sessions:
9:00am - 12:15pm
3, 5, 10, 12 and 17 March 2021
Facilitated by Carolyn Webster-Stratton and Jamila Reid
This training covers in depth the six-session, group-based programme for educators of children aged 2- to 5-years on the autism spectrum.
Those attending the training are encouraged to deliver the programme soon after training, and they are also encouraged to work toward group leader accreditation. For more information visit this link.
This training workshop will be held online, over five days (all sessions are compulsory), starting at 9:00am and finishing at 12:15pm NZ time. The sessions will be held on the following days:
- Wednesday 3 March 2021
- Friday 5 March 2021
- Wednesday 10 March 2021
- Friday 12 March 2021
- Wednesday 17 March 2021
Post-training, attendees are expected to attend an in-person Fidelity Workshop. The date of this workshop is to be confirmed.
Due to limited places attendance is by invitation only and approval by Ministry of Education. Please contact your manager or regional P&Q Lead for more information.
For queries about this event please contact:
Use of Personal Information
- Event planning:
- working with funders (MOE & MOH) to prioritise attendee places;
- associated administration (for instance with hospitality, which may include providing third party venue providers with details of your dietary, mobility and other needs)
- Analysis of attendee statistics and experience for evaluation purposes
- Future workforce planning with MOE
- Reporting anonymised, grouped information to MOE for Incredible Years work programme monitoring.
- Future contact. Werry Workforce Whāraurau includes each attendee’s name, affiliation, and contact details in a database to enable future communication for the purposes of sending you information about our other events and services or those of our third-party partners, including via email and other electronic messaging. You have the right to unsubscribe from those communications. Please email [email protected] if you do not want your name included in our Incredible Years database
- Registration of attendees on the IY Seattle Head Office main database. IY Seattle Head Office use their information in accordance with their own privacy policies, available at http://www.incredibleyears.com/privacy-policy/.