Friday 23 October 2020
9:30 - 11:00am
Mentor: Tania Anstiss
Werry Workforce Whāraurau is offering Zoom catch up sessions with your Incredible Years Parent Programme NZ Mentors.
These sessions are limited to 12 attendees so that everyone has an opportunity to share. Accordingly, it is important that you register quickly as approval will be given on a 'first come, first served' basis.
A Zoom link and calendar invite will be sent to the approved attendees.
We will be running similar sessions weekly so there will be other chances for you to attend.
For queries about this event please contact:
Use of Personal Information
- Event planning:
- working with funders (MOE & MOH) to prioritise attendee places;
- associated administration (for instance with hospitality, which may include providing third party venue providers with details of your dietary, mobility and other needs)
- Analysis of attendee statistics and experience for evaluation purposes
- Future workforce planning with MOE
- Reporting anonymised, grouped information to MOE for Incredible Years work programme monitoring.
- Future contact. Werry Workforce Whāraurau includes each attendee’s name, affiliation, and contact details in a database to enable future communication for the purposes of sending you information about our other events and services or those of our third-party partners, including via email and other electronic messaging. You have the right to unsubscribe from those communications. Please email [email protected] if you do not want your name included in our Incredible Years database
- Registration of attendees on the IY Seattle Head Office main database. IY Seattle Head Office use their information in accordance with their own privacy policies, available at http://www.incredibleyears.com/privacy-policy/.