Thursday 5 November 2020
9:30am - 12:45pm
Facilitator: Jamila Reid, Incredible Years Inc.
Werry Workforce Whāraurau is offering an Incredible Years Teacher Classroom Management (TCM) Programme Group Leader Consultation Day.
A consultation day provides group leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery. The training workshop is facilitated by Incredible Years trainer, Jamila Reid, and involves group leaders bringing a short recorded segment of their work for peer review
Consultation days are beneficial for on-going development for both accredited group leaders and those not yet accredited. Please note, attendance at a minimum of one consultation day is a requirement for accreditation.
These sessions are limited to 8 attendees. Accordingly, it is important that you register quickly as approval will be given on a 'first come, first served' basis.
A Zoom link and calendar invite will be sent to the approved attendees.
For queries about this event please contact:
Use of Personal Information
- Event planning:
- working with funders (MOE & MOH) to prioritise attendee places;
- associated administration (for instance with hospitality, which may include providing third party venue providers with details of your dietary, mobility and other needs)
- Analysis of attendee statistics and experience for evaluation purposes
- Future workforce planning with MOE
- Reporting anonymised, grouped information to MOE for Incredible Years work programme monitoring.
- Future contact. Werry Workforce Whāraurau includes each attendee’s name, affiliation, and contact details in a database to enable future communication for the purposes of sending you information about our other events and services or those of our third-party partners, including via email and other electronic messaging. You have the right to unsubscribe from those communications. Please email [email protected] if you do not want your name included in our Incredible Years database
- Registration of attendees on the IY Seattle Head Office main database. IY Seattle Head Office use their information in accordance with their own privacy policies, available at http://www.incredibleyears.com/privacy-policy/.