Registrations are closed - if you would like to be added to the waiting list please contact Jenny Wolf: [email protected]
In partnership with the Ministry of Health,
IIMHL (International Initiative for Mental Health Leadership),
Werry Workforce Whāraurau, Le Va and Te Pou bring you a national Leadership Event.
- Director General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield
- Tina Ngata, Environmental and Indigenous Rights Advocate
- Mayor Lianne Dalziel
- Aigagalefili Fepulea'i-Tapua'i (Fili), Pacific Youth equity and climate advocate
- Honourable Carla Qualtrough, Minister of Employment
- Workforce Development and Disability Inclusion, Canada
- and others to be announced soon...
Attendance at this event is on a 'first in - first served' basis. You will receive a return email confirming your place within a week of registering.
Note: This event will be cancelled if there is a change in Covid-19 alert level.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Jenny Wolf: [email protected]