Werry Workforce Whāraurau is hosting an Incredible Years Parent Consultation Day for Group Leaders on Friday 6 November 2020 in Christchurch
Group Leader Consultation days are open to both Accredited Group Leaders and those yet to accredit.
The purpose of a Consultation Day is to provide trained Group Leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery. This is an invaluable opportunity for skill development within a supportive peer environment. Presentation of your work for peer review at a Consultation Day is a requirement of the Accreditation process. All Group Leaders working towards Accreditation must attend at least one Consultation Day to achieve their Accreditation.
- Workshop places are strictly limited
- Registration is not a confirmation of a place at the consultation day
- Registrations close on Monday 23 October - or when places are filled
- Confirmation of a place at the consultation day will be sent after this date
- If you get a place, you will be expected to bring a recorded segment on a USB stick to share with the group, attendees are also, allowed to bring a recording of themselves delivering a programme online
More information about consultation days can be found as below:
Incredible Years NZ website
For enquiries regarding this event, please email Noleen Tuck:
Use of Personal Information
- Event planning:
- working with funders (MOE & MOH) to prioritise attendee places;
- associated administration (for instance with hospitality, which may include providing third party venue providers with details of your dietary, mobility and other needs)
- Analysis of attendee statistics and experience for evaluation purposes
- Future workforce planning with MOE
- Reporting anonymised, grouped information to MOE for Incredible Years work programme monitoring.
- Future contact. Werry Workforce Whāraurau includes each attendee’s name, affiliation, and contact details in a database to enable future communication for the purposes of sending you information about our other events and services or those of our third-party partners, including via email and other electronic messaging. You have the right to unsubscribe from those communications. Please email [email protected] if you do not want your name included in our Incredible Years database
- Registration of attendees on the IY Seattle Head Office main database. IY Seattle Head Office use their information in accordance with their own privacy policies, available at http://www.incredibleyears.com/privacy-policy/.