Tuesday 1 October 2019 - Auckland
The purpose of a consultation day is to provide trained group leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery. This is an invaluable opportunity for skill development within a supportive peer environment. This consultation day will be open to all group leaders.
Presentation of your work for peer review at a consultation day is a requirement of the accreditation process.
All group leaders working towards accreditation must attend at least one consultation day to achieve their accreditation.
Only those who have completed their 3-day basic training can apply for a place at a consultation day.
- Workshop places are strictly limited
- Note that registration is not a confirmation of a place at the consultation day
- The closing date for registrations was brought forward due to huge demand for spaces
- Confirmation of a place at the consultation day will be sent after this date
- A presentation of your work must be recorded and brought to the consultation day on a USB memory stick
More information about consultation days can be found as below: