Tuesday 9 July 2019 - Wellington
The purpose of a Consultation Day is to provide trained group leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery. This is an invaluable opportunity for skill development within a supportive peer environment. This Consultation Day will be open to both accredited group leaders and those working towards their accreditation.
Presentation of your work for peer review at a Consultation Day is a requirement of the Accreditation process.
All group leaders working towards Accreditation must attend at least one Consultation Day to achieve their Accreditation.
- Workshop places are strictly limited
- Note that registration is not a confirmation of a place at the Consultation Day
- The closing date for registrations is Tuesday 28 May
- Confirmation of a place at the Consultation Day will be sent after this date
- A presentation of your work must be recorded and brought to the Consultation Day on a USB memory stick
More information about Consultation Days can be found as below: