Werry Workforce Whāraurau invites you to register to attend the Foundations in ICAMH and Co-Existing Problems (CEP)
Train the Trainer Hui
Tuesday 20 August - Foundations in ICAMH Train the Trainer
The Foundations in ICAMH training will assist experienced ICAMH, NGO and Primary Level staff to deliver the Foundations in ICAMH: Infant, Child, Youth and Whānau Mental Health* training package to their staff.
- The Foundations training package enhances the skills and knowledge of staff in infant, child and youth mental health and AOD concerns.
- It can be used as part of orientation training and ongoing professional development.
- A pre-requisite for trainers attending this one-day training is completion of ICAMH 1, 2 and 3 eLearning modules
Wednesday 21 August - Co-Existing Problems (CEP) Train the Trainer
- AOD overview and substance use with young people
- Screening and Brief Intervention for young people with AOD issues
- Motivational interviewing (entry level learning)
We are excited to offer this workshop to senior clinicians who will then be equipped to upskill and train others in working with young people with CEP.
Experienced ICAMH, NGO and Primary Level staff
CEP enhanced clinicians who champion CEP in ICAMH, AOD and Primary Care services.