Werry Workforce Whāraurau is offering a Train the Trainer workshop in:
Foundations in ICAMH: Infant, Child, Youth and Whānau Mental Health
Wellington, Tuesday 22 June 2021, 9am - 4pm
Foundations in ICAMH is a training course providing foundational learning in infant, child and youth mental health and how to work with their whānau. It is based on the online Foundations in ICAMH training package and is designed to enhance the skills and knowledge of the ICAMH, NGO and Primary workforce.
The online learning is free and accessible at https://werryworkforce.org/elearning
This Train the Trainer workshop will assist experienced staff to deliver the Foundations training package to their staff.
- The Foundations training package enhances the skills and knowledge of staff in infant, child and youth mental health and AOD concerns.
- It can be used as part of orientation training and ongoing professional development.
- By completing the Foundations Train the Trainer workshop, staff will progress toward meeting the primary and core levels of the Real Skills Plus ICAMH/AOD Competency Framework.
The focus of the Train the Trainer workshop is on how to deliver the Foundations training. Hence attendees need to be familiar with the content of the 3 online learning modules (link below) prior to attending the TtT workshop.
Prerequisites for trainers attending this one-day Train the Trainer workshop include:
- completion of ICAMH 1-3 eLearning modules
- completion of Primary Level Real Skills Plus competency framework
Werry Workforce Whāraurau supports trainers in developing and delivering the workshops.
For queries about Foundations in general please contact Bronwyn Pagey: [email protected]
For queries about the event please contact Priscilla Cameron: [email protected]