Werry Workforce Whāraurau invites you to register to attend the online
Incredible Years Pasifika Parent Group Leader Telefono on
Wednesday 23 September 2020, 10:00am - 12:00pm.
This session is for Incredible Years Pasifika Parent Group Leaders to connect and share experiences and ideas with Pasifika peers.
The facilitator for this session will be Mali Erick, Pacific Clinical Advisor, Werry Workforce Whāraurau.
These sessions are limited to 15 attendees so that everyone has an opportunity to share.
Please register quickly as approval will be given on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
A Zoom link and calendar invite will be sent to the approved attendees.
For enquiries regarding this event, please email Priscilla Cameron: [email protected]
Use of Personal Information
- Event planning:
- working with funders (MOE & MOH) to prioritise attendee places;
- associated administration (for instance with hospitality, which may include providing third party venue providers with details of your dietary, mobility and other needs)
- Analysis of attendee statistics and experience for evaluation purposes
- Future workforce planning with MOE
- Reporting anonymised, grouped information to MOE for Incredible Years work programme monitoring.
- Future contact. Werry Workforce Whāraurau includes each attendee’s name, affiliation, and contact details in a database to enable future communication for the purposes of sending you information about our other events and services or those of our third-party partners, including via email and other electronic messaging. You have the right to unsubscribe from those communications. Please email [email protected] if you do not want your name included in our Incredible Years database
- Registration of attendees on the IY Seattle Head Office main database. IY Seattle Head Office use their information in accordance with their own privacy policies, available at http://www.incredibleyears.com/privacy-policy/.
Incredible Years Pacific Parent Group Leaders