Online, Thursday 29 July 2021
8:00am - 11:15am
Facilitator: Jamila Reid
A consultation provides group leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery.
The training workshop is facilitated by a mentor and involves group leaders bringing a short recorded segment of their work for peer review.
Consultations are important for those group leaders who are working towards accreditation. They are beneficial for ongoing development for both accredited group leaders and those not yet accredited. Please note, attendance at a minimum of one consultation is a requirement for accreditation.
This session will be held for up to 8 group leaders. Only two to three attendees will need to share a video.
For queries about this event please contact Priscilla Cameron
Use of Personal Information
- Event planning:
- working with funders (MOE & MOH) to prioritise attendee places;
- associated administration (for instance with hospitality, which may include providing third party venue providers with details of your dietary, mobility and other needs)
- Analysis of attendee statistics and experience for evaluation purposes
- Future workforce planning with MOE
- Reporting anonymised, grouped information to MOE for Incredible Years work programme monitoring.
- Future contact. Werry Workforce Whāraurau includes each attendee’s name, affiliation, and contact details in a database to enable future communication for the purposes of sending you information about our other events and services or those of our third-party partners, including via email and other electronic messaging. You have the right to unsubscribe from those communications. Please email [email protected] if you do not want your name included in our Incredible Years database
- Registration of attendees on the IY Seattle Head Office main database. IY Seattle Head Office use their information in accordance with their own privacy policies, available at http://www.incredibleyears.com/privacy-policy/.