THIS EVENT IS NOW AT CAPACITY
Please select from one of the alternate dates/times to register:
Werry Workforce Whāraurau invites you to attend an online eTraining to increase
competency and confidence in using Zoom as a communication platform
Wednesday 22 April 2020
13:30 - 14:00
Werry Workforce Whāraurau are offering a series of eTrainings for members of the Incredible Years Parent and Incredible Years Autism Parent Programmes.
The first 10 minutes of these trainings allows time for people to log in so please don't be hesitant about joining.
These eTrainings are limited to 10 attendees so please register quickly. A Zoom link and calendar invite will be sent to the first 10 approved attendees.
Those who are not approved will be sent links to alternative dates/times.
Please note: These eTrainings will be recorded to be used as a resource to others and will be made available on our website and other platforms.
Zoom on a laptop or PC:
- a free version downloads automatically when you join the meeting, or
- you can download it for free ahead of time from:
Zoom on a mobile device:
If you don't already have Zoom installed:
- when you click the link to join the meeting, you will be prompted to download Zoom from Google Play or the Apple Store,
- or you can download Zoom ahead of time from your app store.
Once you have downloaded Zoom, either:
- Return to the Zoom meeting invitation and click the link to join, or
- Open Zoom and enter the 9 digit meeting ID (the numbers at the end of the meeting link)
- Choose your video and audio settings and click Join
For queries about this or other events in this series please contact: