Infant, Toddler Specialists Ltd, are offering the Parent-Child Interaction Feeding and Teaching Scales 6-day training online at a reduced cost of $1000, plus GST.
The dates of the training include:
A 2-hour introductory session will take place on Thursday 18 June 2020 at 7:00pm.
- Feeding Scale - 1 July through 3 July 2020
- Teaching Scale – 29 July through 31 July 2020
Due to the training being delivered online, we are limiting the number of learners to 6.
The Parent-Child Interaction Scales (Feeding and Teaching) are valid and reliable measures that allow professionals to assess both the dyad’s strengths and vulnerabilities.
Introduce the background and development of the Parent-Child Interaction Scales.
- Discuss the infant’s engagement cues and subtle and potent disengagement cues
- Discuss infant states and how these influence the quality of parent -child interaction
- Explain the 6 subscales of the PCI Feeding and Teaching Scales
- Describe the meaning of the PCI Scales’ contingency scores
- View a feeding session and score all 76 Feeding Scale items
- View a teaching session and score all 73 Teaching Scale items
- Complete and calculate the scoring on the PCI Feeding and Teaching Scales
- Complete the PCI Feeding and Teaching Scales reliability for submission to Parent-Child Relationship Programs at the University of Washington.
(Re-certification is recommended annually)
For further information, please email: [email protected]
Please click here for the Registration form
Please click here for the Flyer