Child and Adolescent Mental Health Nurse
- Full-time, permanent role working across the coast
- Registered Nurse with Current Practicing Certificate
- Passion for Mental Health, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you'll do with your time:
- Case management of existing clients and assessments of new clients
- Coordinate care at the right time with input from external providers
- Assisting across the wider team where needed
Our team within our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) are currently looking for a skilled and passion Mental Health Nurse to join their team. This role is vital to the mental health of our children and young people across the West Coast as you will be supporting them through their journey along with their families.
There will be opportunities and support for professional development and ongoing role development.
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills
- Passion for child and youth mental health
- Clean and full drivers licence as you will be traveling in DHB cars
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn't a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org