Mental Health Professional C&A Māori
Te Whare Marie is a progressive service that offers specialist Māori Mental Health Services throughout the Wellington and Greater Wellington region. Opportunities to grow in clinical practice and confidence in working with kaupapa Maori frameworks are actively encouraged. Our values of tohungatanga, manaakitanga, kotahitanga, and rangatiratanga guide our style of working together to pursue clinical and cultural excellence. We believe that having fun and caring for one another is essential to our mahi. We strive to meet the needs of tangata whaiora by providing holistic services that respect, value, and include whānau beliefs, customs, language and culture.
- NZ registered Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Clinical Psychologist, or Registered Nurse
- Hold a current practicing certificate
- Experience of working therapeutically and have appropriate mental health assessment skills
- Preferably have experience working within a CAMHS or YSS setting
- An understanding of Tikanga is an advantage, and a willingness to grow in understanding of Te Ao Maori is a must.
Be assured you will be warmly supported in both your clinical and cultural development. We are seeking a team member who is passionate about working with tamariki, rangatahi, and their whanau to support their wellbeing.
If you would like an opportunity to discuss this further, or to arrange to visit the whare, please do not hesitate to contact Maire Ransfield, Team Leader, or Katie Ryan, CAMHS Clinical Coordinator on 04 230 6322.
Applications will only be accepted via our careers portal. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Please submit your CV and cover letter in Word or PDF format.