Nurse Manager – Mental Health Service
- Full time permanent role based with our Mental Health teams in Greymouth.
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate & relevant post graduate qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills & strong leadership skills within a change environment.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Providing operational management of our Mental Health teams in the Central West Coast region.
- Provide strong clinical leadership and advice
- Supporting and working collaboratively with the wider team in both the Southern & Northern Region.
This is an excellent role for a skilled nurse manager to lead our Mental Health Services here in the Grey region. You will be supported by the wider Nursing Management team and continuous development opportunities will be available for the successful candidate. This role is ideal for an experienced nurse manager who has a passion for Mental Health and who is wanting to lead and effect real change in our service.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- High standards of care for our patients
- Exceptional relationship building & communication skills
- Passion for Mental Health & ensuring that outcomes are exceeded and met
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Please apply online via our careers website or to for further questions, please contact: Simon Liddy
Phone: 03 337 7890
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!