Programme Manager - Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme)
- Help to improve the health and wellbeing of Aucklanders, through the continued implementation of this ground-breaking model
- Market-leading remuneration & benefits package, flexible remote working or office-based
- Permanent part-time position based in Manukau (0.4 to 0.6 FTE)
About Fresh Minds
Fresh Minds leads some of the most innovative interventions to support people to improve their mental wellbeing and resolve problems. Our service sees a wide range of individuals and whanau of all ages and backgrounds, providing diverse and rewarding caseloads to our large team of practitioners. Committed to reducing inequities at Fresh Minds we are passionate about working with our clients to ensure they have the tools needed to navigate their own journey in the best way possible.
We are also one of the largest providers of mental wellness and psychological support services and play an integral role in shaping NZ's overall health landscape. We pride ourselves on being a progressive and innovative provider of crucial services that enable our general practice teams to thrive.
This particular role is based in our Manukau premises. You will be working amongst a friendly and dynamic leadership team and supported by the shared services teams and management of the wider ProCare and Fresh Minds group.
This position will oversee the implementation of the Triple P Parenting programme to ensure optimum smooth delivery and roll out. This is in order to increase the responsiveness of the primary health care sector to children (pepe, tamariki and rangitahi) and their families and whānau. With an emphasis on supporting vulnerable population groups.
Working in close conjunction with both Fresh Minds Operational & Clinical Leadership, the Programme Manager must work collaboratively to remove any barriers to effective service delivery, whilst ensuring balanced, and commercially responsible decisions are being made across the service at all times.
The Programme Manager will ensure that the key performance indicators are delivered on across service contract and all risk management strategies are in place for both clinically and administratively efficient services.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience leading programmes and demonstrable success in launching new initiatives in the health sector (or related fields).
- The ability to engage and nurture relationships with a diverse stakeholder group, establishing buy-in and able to break down barriers
- The ability to remain self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a leadership team dedicated to improving peoples' health and wellbeing
- Excellent promotional skills to advocate for a multi-disciplinary framework focused on increasing access, equity and quality of care
- A desire to understand and appreciate Te Tiriti o Waitangi and it's application to ProCare and how it shapes our efforts.
- Awareness of Te Ao Māori world view and comprehension of Te Reo Māori, even at a basic level in workplace communications is highly advantageous, or a strong willingness to learn.
- A passion for playing a part in improving population and whanau health across Tāmaki Makaurau.
We offer a highly competitive total remuneration package, comprehensive health insurance scheme, discounted gym memberships at a number of Auckland clubs, Boost retail discounts package, and ad hoc fitness and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
If you think this sounds like you, please apply and submit your CV and application using the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Please email [email protected] if you require additional information. We look forward to hearing from you.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.