Registered Nurse - C Ward (Mothers and babies/ eating disorders)
- One permanent 0.94 FTE position available Four and two roster
- Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand with a current APC and must have a mental health scope of practice.
- Providing care, assessment and management of mothers and their babies and patients with eating disorders
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you're part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The South Island Regional Eating Disorders Service and Mothers and Babies inpatient Unit, based in the picturesque surroundings of The Princess Margaret Hospital has a fantastic opportunities for a registered nurse to join their team. You will work as part of the C Ward inpatient team working with people with Eating Disorders and with Mothers, who have mental health issues and their babies.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing care, assessment and management for mothers, the primary care giver of their babies alongside their family
- Providing care and assessment of patients with eating disorders
- Providing support to families within your care while utilising your risk assessment and management abilities
- Professional development and ongoing educational opportunities are encouraged and supported
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What's important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly on our career site here. https://cdhb.careercentre.net.nz/job/registered-nurse-c-ward-mothers-and-babies-eating-disorders-/christchurch/15786 . Please note only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact us at email@example.com