This role forms part of the leadership team at Kaahui Whetuu, leading a team of 3 – 5 you will be part of a larger team who support 3 residences in the South Auckland area.
You will work closely with external providers from Counties Manukau Health and the Police as well as other agencies, this makes the role unique and the outcomes, being a small win or larger, hugely rewarding. The diversity in this role provides the flexibility in the use of evidence-based therapy models and intervention tools to achieve possible outcomes for tamariki and their whanau. We are committed to services that are culturally appropriate, we recognise and have a commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
What you will you receive?
• A great, knowledgeable team who celebrate each other’s successes
• Peer support, supervision, case reviews and triage
• Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference
• Opportunities for further professional development and ‘on the job’ training
• Opportunities to work alongside various groups, build your network and strengthen community relationships
How to apply?
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter. In your cover letter, please outline your motivation for applying and the skills and relevant experience you can bring to the role. Only applications made online will be accepted.
For internal Oranga Tamariki employees please apply online through your MyHR careers portal at work.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact [email protected]
Applications close on Wednesday, 16th October 2020